Nov 26, 2011

A few frames



I'm wating for an opportunity to run and catch my dreams before i forget them




                ****************************************************************************


      I have few thoughts in my mind, I have few words to write All i want is a medium to express them



*****************************************************************************


I want to fly high. I want to reach the sky. I want to fall down and feel the rush and then again i want to fly high.


************************************************************************

I love shapes. I like to give shapes to my thoughts .. thoughts with sharp edges.



**********************************************************************

I have a few knots to untangle.. the day i do that I'm sure i will loose the interest to live... the very essence of my life is the knots that destiny ties for me. For now i would just let this knot be it.... let it hold the mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4stamping ur views